1. Create a column in the Excel or CSV data source that has a unique number (or name). This will be used to name the new PDFs and will be stamped onto the PDFs.
2. Select the PDF as the Template File.
3. Provide a PDF Attachment name for the new PDFs by using the merge field.
4. Select the PDF Watermark Settings icon.
5. Configure the watermark that will appear on the PDF. Use the merge field to make the watermark unique for each PDF.
6. Select the Send tab.
7. Select Generate Documents Only to generate the PDFs.
A new batch of PDFs with a unique name and stamp is produced.