How to combine or split PDFs
Learn how to change pages in a PDF - add, remove, reorder, rotate, split, combine, join.
Using pdfMachine you can add or remove pages to an existing PDF. You can also rearrange the page order. pdfMachine can join PDFs into a single PDF. pdfMachine can be used to split a PDF into separate PDFs.
- To add pages from an existing PDF (merging PDFs), read here
- To add pages from a document that is not a PDF (eg a Word document), read here
- To add pages from paper, read here
- To remove pages, read here
- To reorder pages, read here
- To rotate pages, read here
- To split the PDF into separate PDFs, read here